Job title: Home Care Assistant
Salary: £10.25 – £10.50 per hour
Please note you MUST have regular access to your own transport to be eligible for this role.
Can you provide helpful, friendly care and support to elderly and vulnerable people in their own home? Are you trustworthy and reliable? If the answers are yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for naturally caring and committed individuals to join our team of Care Workers.
React Homecare Ltd is a well-respected, family run Care-at-Home Provider with multiple branches across the UK. Our Scarborough branch provides services throughout Scarborough and all surrounding areas ( Scarborough, Pickering, Kirkbymoorside and Helmsley).
We offer excellent rates of pay and a fantastic level of support.
Typical shift times are ‘7am to 2:30pm’ or ‘3pm to 10:30pm’.
No experience is required as full training is provided; we only request that you are a caring person with a compassionate nature.
You must be:
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Caring, kind, patient, reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks including bathing and toileting.
- Be comfortable working within either a team setting or lone working.
- Willing to work every other weekend.
This job role consists of:
- Assisting vulnerable and elderly service users in their own homes with Personal Care tasks such as Dressing, Bathing, Toileting and Medication.
- Undertaking household tasks such as Housework, Meal preparation, Laundry & Shopping.
- Escorting service users on outings (Medical Appointments, Social Events, etc).
- Providing Companionship.
- Building strong working relationships with your service users and fellow colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay: £10.25 p/h weekdays, £10.50 p/h weekends.
- 28 Days of Paid Annual Leave (pro-rata).
- 25p per mile towards mileage.
- Permanent Contract.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Hours for both full time and part time roles.
- Enhanced Rate for Bank Holidays.
- In-depth Induction Training, including paid shadow shifts.
- Ongoing Support and Supervision.
- A friendly and supportive management team.
- Excellent Career Development with the opportunity to gain your Level 2 & 3 Health and Social Care Diplomas.
- £150 refer a friend bonus.
- Mobile Phone.
- Uniform and PPE.
- Regular pay increases.
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
To be considered for this role you must possess a full UK driving licence and have regular access to a vehicle
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.