React Homecare is a multi-branch organisation that provides care services mainly to the elderly and we are looking to recruit full and part time carers for our Congleton Office,you will be required to work in the following areas; Biddulph, Cheadle, Congleton, Leek and all surrounding areas.
We do not require you to have previous Home Care Assistant experience as we provide full accredited training!
We typically have 2 shift times; 7am – 2:30pm and 3pm – 10:30pm. Working one weekend on and one off.
React Homecare carers are expected to help people in the community with their independence whilst showing dignity and respect. We offer a number of different services for the community which includes:
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Help in/out of bed
- Domestic duties
- Escorted outings
Pay Rates and Perks
- £9.50 per hour week days / £9.75 per hour week ends
- Travel paid at 28p per mile
- 28 Days Paid Holiday
- Train towards Level 2 & 3 Health & Social Care Diploma
- Mobile Phone
- Uniform & PPE
- Our Support
React Homecare always ensure staff have
- Realistic travel time between calls
- Full training relevant to your calls
- A member of staff in the office to support you with your shift; should you require it
- One to one meetings with management
To be considered for this role you must possess a full UK driving licence and have regular access to a vehicle
Join our team and help many individuals retain their independence whilst continuing to live in the comfort of their OWN home.