Your life as a Compliance and Support Officer
This is a key role within the organisation. As Compliance and Support Officer you will be working closely with our Operations Director. You will take the lead on all compliance matters including CQC and Local Authority requirements, Internal Quality Audits, Safeguarding and serious complaints.
What you’ll do
- Oversee compliance and quality at each office ensuring clear documentation is evidenced
- Ensure that any changes made to policies and procedures are communicated to the care management team.
- Work with the CQC and Local Authority ensuring that good standards are consistently met and a rating of ‘Outstanding’ is worked towards.
- Carry out auditing through quality assurance visits – auditing care files, staff training files, employee file, ensuring all auditing is evidenced
- Train and Monitor the Registered Managers/Care Managers with the auditing processes to ensure that high standards are always maintained and evidenced.
- Provide clear and effective reports, highlighting non-compliance issues to the Operations Director with time limited remedial actions and support company-wide continuous improvement.
- During audits, sample Safeguarding Reports, Complaints Reports, Accident and Incident Reports on a regular basis.
- Attend all Local Authority and CQC Quality Monitoring Inspections, offering support to the Registered Manager.
- Support as and when required the Registered Managers/ Care Managers at Safeguarding Meetings, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team with external agencies.
Who we’re looking for
- Experience in domiciliary care
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care is the minimum standard required
- You need to be open-minded, have the ability to take direction and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of CQC Regulations
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work alongside strong personalities with a calming influence.
- Must be professional and approachable with an excellent ability to listen and communicate.
- Must have proficient IT skills as the role will require use of most standard Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Full UK Driving License and car owner
- Must be prepared to travel across our registered offices
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary
- Company car after 6 months employment
If you require any reasonable adjustments for any part of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know within your covering letter.